Motivate and empower your audience with a life-affirming approach towards healing from Lyme disease.
Lyme (and related diseases including auto-immunity and chronic inflammation), stands out as the epidemic of our time. Many people suffer from overwhelming symptoms, conflicting information, poor diagnostics, and inadequate treatment from conventional medicine.
If you are an event organizer from a school, conference or organization who is seeking a holistically-oriented discussion of Lyme and complex chronic disease from an expert in the field, you are in the right place.
Your participants will receive clear information and profound insights that help them become strong advocates and navigators of their own and other’s health.
We’ll cover topics such as:
- Prevention and protection from Lyme disease
- How to overcome the difficulty with diagnosis
- Acute Lyme treatment and best practices for antibiotic use
- Common roadblocks to recovery, including co-infections, mold, and heavy metal ` toxicity—how to diagnose and treat
- The 9 steps to holistic Lyme recovery
- Herbal medicine for all stages of Lyme disease treatment
- Gu Syndrome and the Chinese medical treatment of Lyme and stealth pathogens
- Specific natural strategies—such as detoxification, gut restoration, and light therapy for Lyme recovery—that can result in breakthroughs in healing
- The energetics of healing from Lyme disease
Sample talk & workshop titles for people and health professionals:
- Holistic Healing from Lyme Disease
- Lyme Essentials: Holistic Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Yoga For Lyme Recovery
- Uprooting Lyme: An Herbal Approach
- The Treatment of Lyme & Stealth Pathogens with Chinese Medicine
“Thank you! We are just so blessed… our Chinese Medicine Meet-Up group is only as good as the speakers and to that point, you were simply terrific.”
– THOMAS LEUNG, OWNER, KAMWO HERBAL PHARMACY
“That was such a wise and also smart presentation, condensation
of your years of focus, learning and clinical experience… In short your teaching was inspiring, I loved it and will put it into practice tomorrow when two Lyme patients are coming in.”
– ANDREW STERMAN, LAc., AUDIENCE MEMBER
Hillary Thing, LAc. is a holistic medicine practitioner with 2 decades of clinical experience. Lyme disease became her specialty 10 years ago after her husband suffered repeated bouts of Lyme and co-infection. Hillary and her associates treat patients both in-person at Nourishing Life Health Center in Stone Ridge, NY and internationally via telemedicine and online treatment programs. She also trains other health professionals through an innovative year-long professional training, the Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship. Hillary speaks at scientific and holistic medical conferences throughout the US, and is considered a leading expert in the field of holistic Lyme treatment.