Recover & Reclaim
A year-long holistic treatment program to recover your health and reclaim your vitality, specially designed for patients with limited financial resources.
Reclaim your health from chronic illness.
Take a year to prioritize your health, detoxify your body, step off the hamster wheel of antibiotics and pharmaceuticals, and nourish your innate healing capacity. Through this program you will take many small steps (aka 1 giant leap!) toward healing your chronic health problems naturally, holistically, and powerfully.
The Recover & Reclaim program is a rare opportunity to receive expert guidance on healing chronic illness from Hillary Thing, our Associates, and practitioners mentoring in Uprooting Lyme’s methods of treating Lyme and complex chronic illness. Your success will be supported by ongoing holistic treatment at a fraction of the regular cost.
A Full-Year Treatment Plan for Healing Complex Illness
In this program, you will receive:
- A guided two-month cleansing and detoxification program to prepare your body for addressing Lyme and/or complex illness treatment;
- An initial full medical evaluation and treatment plan from the holistic medical perspective;
- A schedule of 9 monthly follow-up appointments to provide personalized evaluation, guidance, and accountability to ensure your health continues to advance over the year;
- Herbal, essential oil, and supplement protocols to treat your Lyme (or other chronic) disease as well as whatever other health problems are going on – it’s all connected;
- Specific instructions for diet and lifestyle adjustments that will aid your recovery;
- On-going support and guidance in detoxification, cleansing practices, diet, and other essential forms of lifestyle medicine.
While in our program, your progress will also be monitored to document the effectiveness of our unique holistic and natural approach to healing from complex chronic disease.
$1,000 + cost of any recommended herbs & supplements. This cost represents an almost 40% savings off of Hillary’s regular private rate.
A non-refundable $100 deposit is required for enrollment in this program. After that, you will be charged $75/month via a credit card.
Our clinic employs a broad spectrum of healing modalities, including:
- Western and Chinese herbal medicine
- Food as medicine
- Water as medicine
- Detoxification practices and protocols
- Targeted protocols for mold, heavy metals, co-infections, yeast and parasites
- Emotional and energy management techniques Aromatherapy
- Rife technology
- Medical cannabis
PHASE 1 – PREPARATION: The Detox for Lyme Online Course (2 months)
+ (9) Weekly Detox for Lyme Q&A / Accountability Calls
Jump-start your cleansing lifestyle with the 8-week Detox For Lyme online treatment program. Detoxification is a critical first step to prepare your body for any holistic, herbal and/or antimicrobial medical treatment. Go at your own pace, but use 9 weekly (30 minute) Q&A / accountability calls to support your success. These calls are scheduled for Mondays at 5 pm ET on the following dates:
- March 15
- March 22
- March 29
- April 5
- April 12
- April 19
- April 26
- May 3
- May 10
PHASE 2 – TREATMENT (10 months)
The treatment phase begins with the May Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic, during which you will receive a full evaluation from the holistic medical perspective. After that, you will receive 1 virtual consultation per month. If you live within driving distance of our clinic in Kingston, NY, there may be the option for the May, August and November sessions to be in-person and include an acupuncture session. The consultations will occur between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm on the following dates:
- May 17 or 18 (1-hour consultation at the Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic)
- June 14-16 (30-minute follow-up)
- July 12-14 (30-minute follow-up)
- August 9-10 (1-hour follow-up at the Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic)
- September 13-15 (30-minute follow-up)
- October 11-13 (30-minute follow-up)
- November 15-16 (1-hour follow-up at the Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic)
- December 13-15 (30-minute follow-up)
- January 10-12 (30-minute follow-up)
- February 14-16 (30-minute follow-up)
All consults are led by an Associate of Hillary Thing or a practitioner in their 2nd (or more) year of training with Hillary. All treatment plans, protocols and herbal formulations are directly overseen by Hillary either in the moment (at HLTCs) or reviewed within the week of follow-up consultations.
Participation is limited to just 13 participants per year.
Spots are limited and are filled by qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Enrollment has begun for 2021.
Enrollment ends March 1, 2021, or when the program is full.
The Recover & Reclaim Program is made possible through the Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship program, in which Hillary mentors licensed health professionals (such as nurses, acupuncturists, herbalists and naturopaths) in the Uprooting Lyme approach to treating Lyme and complex chronic illness.