**Updated to offer choice to add garlic essential oil
Freedom contains essential oils that have traditionally been used as anti-parasitics to support the elimination of unwanted guests. This formula supports a healthy gut and body microbiome.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of cinnamon bark, clove, nutmeg, black cumin, oregano, thyme, fennel, savory, citronella and ginger; sunflower lecithin, colloidal silver, stevia extract, spring water, and Himalayan saturated salt solution. Garlic essential oil will be added if chosen during checkout.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc.
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards.
- Back by science and hundred of years of traditional use.
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
1 Tablespoon 2x/day for the first week. Increase by 1 Tablespoon each week up to 4 Tablespoons 2x/day.
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
1. Islamuddin M. et al. Apoptosis-like death in Leishmania donovani promastigotes induced by eugenol-rich oil of Syzguim aromaticum. J. Med Microbiology. 2013. Oct. 25
2. Khan, MS. Ahmad I. Biofilm inhibition by Cympbopogon citratus and Syzgium aromaticum essential oils in the strains of Candida albicans. J. Ethnopharmacology. 2012. Mar 27; 140(2):416-23.
3. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13071-016-1889-3 . Fang, F., Candy, K., Melloul, E. et al. In vitro activity of ten essential oils against Sarcoptes scabiei . Parasites Vectors 9, 594 (2016).
4. https://fshn.illinois.edu/news/study-shows-oregano-essential-oil%E2%80%99s-ability-reduce-parasite-infectivity . “Effect of oregano essential oil and carvacrol on Cryptosporidium parvum infectivity in HCT-* cells, is published in Parasitology International. [DOI: 10.1016/j.parint.2017.11.001] Co-authors include Shashank Gaur, Theresa B. Kuhlenschmidt, Mark S. Kuhlenschmidt, and Juan E. Andrade.