Toxin Neutralizer helps to diminish the inflammation that is caused by bio-toxins from mold, environmental toxicity, and infections. This formulation contains antioxidant-rich compounds that support the immune system in reversing inflammatory cascades that result in auto-immunity and chronic inflammatory illness.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of thyme, lemongrass, lemon, holy basil, black cumin, oregano, clove, spearmint, cinnamon, and coriander, sunflower lecithin, colloidal silver, stevia extract, spring water, and Himalayan saturated salt solution.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc.
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards.
- Back by science and hundred of years of traditional use.
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
1 Tablespoon 2x/day for the first week. Increase by 1 Tablespoon each week up to 4 Tablespoons 2x/day
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
- https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3402/ljm.v9.25431 . Boukhatem MN, et al. “Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil as a potent anti-inflammatory and antifungal drugs.” Libyan J Med. 2014 Sep 19;9:25431. doi: 10.3402/ljm.v9.25431.
- Hotta M, Nakata R, Katsukawa M, Hori K, Takahashi S, Inoue H. Carvacrol, a component of thyme oil, activates PPARalpha and gamma and suppresses COX-2 expression. J Lipid Res. 2010;51(1):132–139. doi:10.1194/jlr.M900255-JLR200.
- Katsukawa, M., et al. “Citral, a component of lemongrass oil, activates PPARα and γ and suppresses COX-2 expression.” Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010 Nov;1801(11):1214-20. doi: 10.1016/j.bbalip.2010.07.004.
- de Lavor ÉM, Fernandes AWC, de Andrade Teles RB, et al. Essential Oils and Their Major Compounds in the Treatment of Chronic Inflammation: A Review of Antioxidant Potential in Preclinical Studies and Molecular Mechanisms. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2018;2018:6468593. Published 2018 Dec 23. doi:10.1155/2018/6468593