Now more than ever, immune system support is key to a healthy, care-free life. Based on recent science and long-time herbal tradition, Going Viral provides unique and potent support for a healthy innate immune response against cold, flu, and other viral infections.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of hyssop, melissa, cajeput, eucalyptus globulus, litsea, tea tree, cinnamon leaf, thyme, bergamot; spring water, colloidal silver, sunflower lecithin, stevia extract*, and Himalayan saturated salt solution.
* Adds a negligible amount of alcohol to the product.
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
1 Tablespoon 2x/day for the first week. Increase by 1 Tablespoon each week up to 4 Tablespoons 2x/day.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards
- Back by science and hundreds of years of traditional use
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Wu, S., Patel KB, Booth LJ, et al. Protective essential oil attenuates influenza virus infection: an in vitro study in MDCK cells. BMC Complementary & Alternative Med. 2010 Nov 15;10:69. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-10-69.
Choi HJ. Chemical Constituents of Essential Oils Possessing Anti-Influenza A/WS/33 Virus Activity. Osong Public Health Res Perspect. 2018;9(6):348–353. doi:10.24171/j.phrp.2018.9.6.09.
3. Allahverdiyev A, Duran N, Ozguven M and Koltas S: Antiviral activity of the volatile oils of Melissa officinalis L. against Herpes simplex virus type-2, Phytomedicine. 11(7-8):2004; 657–661.
4. Astani A, Navid MH, and Schnitzler P. Attachment and penetration of acyclovir-resistant herpes simplex virus are inhibited by Melissa officinalis extract. Phytother Res. England; 2014;28(10):1547-52.
5. Astani A, Reichling J, and Schnitzler P. Melissa officinalis extract inhibits attachment of herpes simplex virus in vitro. Chemotherapy. Switzerland; 2012;58(1):70-7.