We are currently sold out of slots for our November Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic. If you’d like to be on the waitlist for November’s clinic, or the early notification list for next year’s May clinic, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of October 2020, we anticipate both in-person and virtual appointments will be available during the November Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic. However, we are prepared to make all sessions virtual if, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are mandated by state law to do so.
We are currently scheduling for our upcoming Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic for November 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020. This is an incredible opportunity for those of you who have wanted personalized guidance, expert consultation and treatment in healing your chronic Lyme or other complex inflammatory, auto-immune or infectious disease – but the cost has been holding you back.
Our Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic sessions are 75% off the regular private rate as you participate in a supervised training of health professionals who are specializing in Lyme & complex chronic disease.
What you will receive:
- Each session is led by licensed health practitioners and supervised by Hillary Thing, LAc. These sessions include:
- A full medical evaluation and treatment plan from the holistic medical perspective;
- Herbal, essential oil, and supplement protocols to treat your Lyme (or other chronic) disease as well as whatever other health problems are going on – it’s all connected!
- Training and guidance in holistic detoxification;
- Dietary guidance;
- Specific instructions and support with regards to lifestyle adjustments that will support your recovery.
- Each session might also include 1 or more of the following: acupuncture, Rife frequency therapy, near infra red light therapy, moxibustion, or cupping (as determined on the day of treatment).
We will also recommend some affordable follow-up treatment options, since healing from complex chronic disease requires more than 1 treatment session!
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS PURCHASE IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Spaces are very limited. Your payment reserves one highly-coveted session. Upon receiving your payment you will be called by the Uprooting Lyme team to make sure you are a good fit. If the program is right for you, you will receive an email containing your specific appointment time, which will be anywhere between 9:30 am and 4 pm EST. On the purchase page, please make sure your e-mail, address and phone number are correct and up-to-date so we can contact you. If you wish to participate via telemedicine, technology requirements include a smart device or computer with reliable internet access and a working microphone.
If you have any questions, please call (845) 687-6211 or email email@example.com.