**Updated to offer the choice to add garlic essential oil or omit it.
One of the reasons that Lyme infection persists sometimes even after weeks, months, or years of antibiotics, is that the bacteria become resistant against the drugs. They are also good at hiding inside cells, the brain, joints, and other places where the drugs and immune system have a difficult time penetrating to eliminate the infection. Liposomal essential oil remedies are designed to penetrate the cells and blood brain barrier, and are potent eliminators of both active and stationary-phase antibiotic resistant Borrelia.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of cinnamon bark, oregano, clove, marjoram, lemon, thyme, spearmint, myrrh, vetiver and cajeput; sunflower lecithin, colloidal silver, stevia extract, spring water, and Himalayan saturated salt solution. Garlic essential oil will be added if chosen during check out.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc.
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards.
- Back by science and hundred of years of traditional use.
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
1 Tablespoon 2x/day for the first week. Increase by 1 Tablespoon each week up to 4 Tablespoons 2x/day
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Feng J, Shi W, Miklossy J, Tauxe GM, McMeniman CJ, Zhang Y. Identification of Essential Oils with Strong Activity against Stationary Phase Borrelia burgdorferi. Antibiotics (Basel). 2018;7(4):89. Published 2018 Oct 16. doi:10.3390/antibiotics7040089
2. Yap PS, Yiap BC, Ping HC, Lim SH. Essential oils, a new horizon in combating bacterial antibiotic resistance. Open Microbiol J. 2014;8:6–14. Published 2014 Feb 7. doi:10.2174/1874285801408010006
3. Feng J, Zhang S, Shi W, Zubcevik N, Miklossy J, Zhang Y. Selective Essential Oils from Spice or Culinary Herbs Have High Activity against Stationary Phase and Biofilm <i>Borrelia burgdorferi</i>. Front Med (Lausanne). 2017; 4():169.