Perma Terra contain essential oils that have been used traditionally for their anti-yeast and anti-fungal properties. This formula contains powerful anti-oxidants and supports the body in cooling off inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and reseeding a healthy microbiome.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of tea tree, lemongrass, oregano, thyme, melaleuca, palmarosa, clove, ginger, black cumin, and cedarwood, sunflower lecithin, colloidal silver, stevia extract, spring water, and Himalayan saturated salt solution.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc.
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards.
- Back by science and hundred of years of traditional use.
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
1 Tablespoon 2x/day for the first week. Increase by 1 Tablespoon each week up to 4 Tablespoons 2x/day.
- Nazzaro F, Fratianni F, Coppola R, Feo V. Essential Oils and Antifungal Activity. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2017;10(4):86. Published 2017 Nov 2. doi:10.3390/ph10040086
2. Rana IS1, Rana AS, Rajak RC. Evaluation of antifungal activity in essential oil of the Syzygium aromaticum (L.) by extraction, purification and analysis of its main component eugenol. Braz J Microbiol. 2011 Oct;42(4):1269-77. doi: 10.1590/S1517-83822011000400004. Epub 2011 Dec 1.
4. Khan, MS. Ahmad I. Biofilm inhibition by Cympbopogon citratus and Syzgium aromaticum essential oils in the strains of Candida albicans. J. Ethnopharmacology. 2012. Mar 27; 140(2):416-23.
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.