Rapid Recovery supports the immune system’s ability to make a full recovery from acute tick-borne infection (Lyme and co-infections). When Lyme-Borreliosis infection strikes, time is of the essence to deliver potent, effective anti-microbials into the body. Some of the essential oils in this remedy have been shown in vitro to be more effective than doxycycline at killing the active bacteria; others demonstrate their ability to be more effective than the drug daptomycin at killing the stationary-phase antibiotic-resistant form of Borrelia burgdorferi. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.)
The ideal treatment for many may be to take both antibiotics (such as doxycycline) and liposomal essential oils together.
INGREDIENTS: Organic essential oils of cinnamon bark, oregano, clove, marjoram, lemon, peppermint, allspice, palmarosa, and citronella; sunflower lecithin, colloidal silver, stevia extract, spring water, and Himalayan saturated salt solution.
- Researched and formulated by Hillary Thing, LAc.
- Medical-grade, high purity, and allergen-free ingredient standards.
- Back by science and hundred of years of traditional use.
- Honest labeling and no hidden ingredients.
STORAGE: Store your liposomal in the refrigerator. Shake before use.
DOSAGE: Unless otherwise specified by your practitioner, the standard adult dose is:
4 Tablespoons 2x/day
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
- Feng J, Shi W, Miklossy J, Tauxe GM, McMeniman CJ, Zhang Y. Identification of Essential Oils with Strong Activity against Stationary Phase Borrelia burgdorferi. Antibiotics (Basel). 2018;7(4):89. Published 2018 Oct 16. doi:10.3390/antibiotics7040089. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6316231/
2. Yap PS, Yiap BC, Ping HC, Lim SH. Essential oils, a new horizon in combating bacterial antibiotic resistance. Open Microbiol J. 2014;8:6–14. Published 2014 Feb 7. doi:10.2174/1874285801408010006
3. Feng J, Zhang S, Shi W, Zubcevik N, Miklossy J, Zhang Y. Selective Essential Oils from Spice or Culinary Herbs Have High Activity against Stationary Phase and Biofilm <i>Borrelia burgdorferi</i>. Front Med (Lausanne). 2017; 4():169.