Holistic Lyme Practitioner
Details and FAQ
Are you ready to expand your practice & expertise?
The goal of this course is to facilitate the development of specially-trained, powerfully effective, confident holistic medical practitioners who are well-equipped at bringing those who are struggling with complex chronic disease all the way to full health.
When I think back on what it took to build my own practice specializing in Lyme and complex chronic disease—the research, the clinical experimentation, the trial and error, the stress over not knowing how best to guide patients through the ups and downs of treatment, and the constant innovation required to take patient’s healing deeper, farther, faster—I knew I had to provide more than just a brief training!
A New Paradigm for Lyme
The Uprooting Lyme approach:
- Uncovers the hidden barriers to healing and addresses disease processes by focusing on the underlying cause of the problem, which leads to more profound and longer-lasting results.
- Knows the body as an interconnected whole that is in dynamic relationship to its environment. We bring patients back to health by understanding what is lacking or out of alignment within the bio-energetic system as a whole.
- Requires the patient’s willingness to transform, awaken, and see things anew. we treat the patient, not just the disease, and the patient is a co-creator of the treatment process. Treatments are highly individualized based on the patient’s changing needs.
The topics of this year-long training are multi-faceted and integrated into live and virtual clinical trainings with patients from our clinic. You actively participate in the practical application of the Uprooting Lyme approach and protocols, which results in deep and rapid up-levelling of your clinical skills.
Based on best practices of mentorship and learning theory, this course maximizes your mastery. Most important, it goes way beyond teaching information and theory to help you hone your investigative skills, perception and intuition, coaching skills, ability to uncover what’s blocking a patient’s recovery, and to manage actual complex chronic disease cases in real-time throughout the course.
The Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship will expose you to a spectrum of holistic modalities:
- Western and Chinese herbal medicine
- Food as medicine
- Water as medicine
- Detoxification practices and protocols
- Targeted protocols for mold, heavy metals, co-infections, yeast and parasites
- Emotional and energy management techniques Aromatherapy
- Rife technology
- Medical cannabis
The course contains multiple formats for interaction with Hillary and your fellow students to learn experientially, stay engaged, and get your questions answered as you go.
The Detox for Lyme Online Program +
(9) Weekly Detox for Lyme Q&A / Accountability Calls
The clinical year will begin with Uprooting Lyme’s Detox for Lyme program. All practitioners will be encouraged to participate in this online program along with the patient cohort to experience the shifts of adopting the cleansing lifestyle together. This is your opportunity to take your cleansing practices to the next level! In addition, all participants will be supported by (9) weekly Q&A / Accountability calls hosted by Hillary and associates.
(10) Live Clinical Trainings and Follow-Ups
Patients will then move into the more formal “treatment phase” of their journey, while practitioners move into clinical practice. This will kick off with the first Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic in May. From there, each patient will receive a monthly virtual follow-up led by a small group of practitioners, interspersed with treatment at the August and November Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinics.
Each Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic includes teaching with Hillary, small group work with patients, clinical debriefs, and (if participating in-person) community meals with your colleagues. Everyone is asked to attend the entire Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinic sessions; you will be assigned a specific appointment slot for virtual follow-up sessions based on your availability. See our Course Overview for dates.
(10) Monthly Virtual Mentorship Calls
A Monthly Mentorship Call accompanies each of the 10 modules of coursework. These calls provide an opportunity for lively discussion about the material and practical application of the concepts, strategies and protocols that you are taught in the online training. All calls are recorded and available for listening later if you can’t make it to the live call.
(30) 90 Minute Video Trainings
Structure and pacing is provided so that you stay actively engaged throughout the program and know when to watch each training in preparation for our Monthly Mentorship calls and the Holistic Lyme Teaching Clinics.
Video and written content provides training in topics such as:
- Clinical recognition and diagnosis of Lyme, co-infections, mold, yeast, heavy metal toxicity, and other common causes of complex chronic disease.
- Holistic strategies and protocols for the treatment of Lyme and stealth infections.
- Practical application of the Uprooting Lyme roadmap to recovery.
- Case examples and analysis.
- Diagnostic and lab interpretation.
- How to use water as medicine for Lyme disease.
- How to work with food as medicine for Lyme disease.
- Holistic cleansing lifestyle practices, plus targeted detox protocols.
- Herbal formula prescribing
- Treatment plan development
- Management of antibiotic side-effects and Herxheimer reactions
- Health generating lifestyle training
- Coaching skills for maximum patient success
- Follow-up evaluation and maintaining forward movement
- Practice management and marketing for thriving as a Lyme specialist virtually or in-person
- Patient education and expectations
Homework & Quizzes
For receiving NCCAOM CEU credits. Otherwise a great way to assess your understanding and facilitate integration of the teachings as you go.
Uprooting Lyme Practitioners Facebook Forum
You will be invited into our lively supportive community of practitioners from current and past trainings who post questions, cases, and resources with each other on a regular basis.
Lyme & Associated Diseases Diagnostics Manual
A quick reference and must-have guide for understanding how to recommend, interpret and advise patients regarding diagnostics for Lyme-Borreliosis, co-infections and commonly related diseases.
Optional high-quality informational resources that will expand your knowledge base and serve you well into the future.
Specialized Diagnostic Questionnaires and Checklists
So helpful in cutting through the confusion to confirm a clinical diagnosis for you and your patient.
Patient Education Handouts
We’ve created and refined how best to make stepping into lifestyle change easy for patients – so you don’t have to!
Community Leadership & Marketing Training
BONUS module! You will also receive the Powerpoint slide deck, talking points, audience handout, and recording of an educational webinar Hillary has given to one of her community’s organizations. You are free to reuse and modify this material to suit your needs. This is everything you need to become a holistic Lyme educator for YOUR community, which is the best and fastest way to establish your expertise, become known as the “go-to” practitioner for holistic Lyme disease treatment, and convey empowering knowledge to your community.
Real-world skill development, so you become confident and capable of treating real-world patients.
You’ll get the theory you need, but you’ll learn it in the context of real cases, with their unique case histories, lab results, symptom patterns, layers of dis-ease, tongue and pulse presentations, skin markings, emotional needs, treatment responses and more.
This training is for licensed healthcare professionals who feel called to:
- Move beyond the antimicrobial and pharmaceutical treatment model and learn how to effectively build back your patient’s vitality and innate capacity to heal.
- Masterfully develop individualized treatment plans with herbs, diet, life force generating practices, supplements, and holistic treatment modalities.
- Equip yourself with innovative, powerful, nontoxic solutions for complex chronic illness and infection.
- Expand your current offerings to improve outcomes with your chronic disease patients.
- Strengthen your ability to work collaboratively with other licensed healthcare providers.
Holistic Lyme Practitioner Mentorship
Open enrollment has begun. Spots are limited, and available on a first come first served basis to qualified applicants. If you want to be among the first to register, click the button below to fill out the application.