How Far Infrared Sauna Accelerates Healing From Lyme Disease
Far infrared saunas have been around for years, and are becoming more widely recognized for the tremendous health benefits they offer. For Lyme and other complex chronic diseases, a healing tool that conveys so many systemic benefits is like a wonder drug (without any side effects!).
Far infrared saunas are unlike conventional saunas, which pull sweat out of the body. Far Infrared energy penetrates up to 3 inches into the body and PUSHES sweat out of the body. As the body is heated from the inside out, it forces toxins out from under the skin.
Far infrared saunas operate via radiant heat, which is more effective than other heat because it warms you internally, not just the surrounding air.
Another great source of infrared light is the sun. The warmth of the heat on your skin that you feel on a cold sunny day is far infrared energy. Far infrared waves vibrate at the same frequency we do, which is why they are able to penetrate into the flesh and warm you up internally.
Studies have shown that the detoxification potential of a far infrared sauna is 3 times greater than a regular sauna. When analyzing the water content of sweat in a traditional hot air sauna it was 95-97%. Conversely the water content of sweat in a far infrared sauna is about 80-85%. The remaining 15-20% contains toxic substances such as lead, aluminum and fluoride.
In order to heal from complex chronic disease such as Lyme or auto-immune issues, we need all the help we can get to purify the inside of the body AND provide it with healthy, clean sources of fuel. Far infra-red light does both.
If we think of our body as an engine, typically food is our fuel source.
“Yet we’re actually a hybrid,” says health expert Ari Whitten. We run on both fuel and electrical energy. Most of us run on a daily input of food, yet our battery is dead or dying.
The radical new paradigm for understanding cellular energy involves the fact that the water inside our cells actually serves as a human energy battery.
And what powers up the human water battery? Many things affect it, but more than anything, what charges up the cell’s water is light.
The water in our cells works like a battery. It is more viscous and absorbs light at different frequencies. It has a negative electrical charge, and like a battery is able to store energy, and can deliver that energy to the cell as needed.
That’s why exposure to far (and near) infrared light via a sauna has so many varied benefits to our health.
TOP 10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF FAR INFRARED SAUNA
- Supports the body’s ability to adapt to exercise, build muscle, and metabolize fat.
- Increases blood oxygenation and delivery to the brain and all the body’s cells.
- Enhances cellular energy production, leading to greater physical and mental energy levels.
- Detoxifies the body’s cells, organs and tissues, and excretes heavy metals.
- Decreases heart failure and hypertension.
- Alleviates muscle and joint pain and stiffness, and increases blood circulation.
- Relieves stress and body tension, and lights up the pleasure center of the brain.
- Improves immune system function and eliminates disease causing microbes.
- Improves skin tone and elasticity, and heals skin problems such as scars, burns, acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Enhances sleep and rejuvenation.
Far infrared light is a powerful form of nourishment.
If you would like to book a far infra-red sauna appointment at our clinic just outside of Kingston, NY (for only $15!) please call 845-687-6211 or email email@example.com to schedule.